From Your Waist, Back and Thighs
It’s the new year and you are feeling just a little uncomfortable around the tummy from all the wonderful and tasty holiday traditional meals. Just one last piece of pie from the New Year’s Eve party and that’s it. No more sweets! And, to help you stay focus you see natural solutions to lose weight come across your social media feed. What about that one for Ginger Water: A Healthy Way to Reduce Fat!
This Wise Boomer Chics is just like some of you, ready to learn all the amazing benefits of ginger water to lose weight and burn the most difficult fats in the body.
The benefits of ginger water for slimming really are awesome.
With this powerful treatment, you can easily burn fat from the thighs, hips and waist. In addition to being able to enjoy all the benefits of ginger water to lose weight, you can also ingest this powerful drink, to combat other ills of your health.
THESE ARE ALL THE BENEFITS GINGER WATER GIVES YOU TO YOUR HEALTH:
- Regulates cholesterol: Ginger water is able to combat high cholesterol levels in the body, thus preventing all kinds of diseases related to this disease.
- Hypertension: This powerful drink also helps regulate blood pressure and prevent and fight the formation of blood clots in the arteries.
- Powerful natural anti-inflammatory: Ginger water, is able to successfully combat inflammation, joint problems and diseases such as rheumatism or osteoarthritis.
- Powerful antioxidant: This fabulous drink also fights free radicals, which are often the cause of cancer.
- Anti-cancer agent: Thanks to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, ginger water is one of the most powerful natural remedies in preventing and fighting cancer.
How to Prepare:
-Some thin slices of ginger root
-1.5 liters of water
-Juice of a Lemon (optional)
PREPARATION AND USE:
To prepare ginger water, you will just have to boil the water, and add the ginger slices. Let the mixture simmer for 15 minutes. Remove the preparation from the heat, let it cool, strain it, add a little lemon, and go! Have a glass every day before breakfast and one before dinner.
OTHER BENEFITS OF GINGER
- Improves blood circulation
Ginger contains magnesium and zinc, which are key to improving blood circulation. In addition, it has properties that inhibit the accumulation of bad cholesterol in the liver, which could also prevent a large number of cardiovascular problems. Among other things, ginger is also useful for reducing fever and excessive sweating problems.
- Improves nutrient absorption
When we consume ginger we guarantee a better absorption of essential nutrients in the organism, thanks to the stimulation of the stomach secretion and the pancreatic enzymes. In addition, if we have problems with the appetite, we can chew a little ginger before the meals to stimulate it.
- Prevents colds and flu
Ginger has expectorant and antibiotic properties that could work effectively on cold and flu problems. This root has been used for centuries in the Asian continent as a powerful treatment against the flu, colds and cough. The University of Maryland Department of Medicine also confirmed this benefit and, through research, determined that ginger tea can reduce the symptoms of colds and flu in adults.
- Improves digestion
Ginger, in addition to improving the absorption of nutrients in the body, also helps to relieve the abdominal pains that usually occur when there is an inflammation of the stomach. It also prevents and combats constipation, reduces intestinal gas and promotes better digestion.
- Strengthens the immune system
Regular consumption of ginger strengthens the immune system and keeps the body’s defenses strong against possible infections, flu, coughs, colds or chronic diseases. It also reduces the risk of a stroke and is very useful for fighting intestinal bacterial infections.
- Relieves joint pain
Ginger has important anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce pain and inflammation of joints as well as other common ailments.