Steps to Add a Link to your Documents
Partnering with other websites is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Logos, images, or text from other websites can have a link added it to it inside your blog post that links back to your partner’s website. You can link to your partners and your partners should link back to you.
This is a lesson on how to add a link in WordPress.
Let’s add a Link to an Article about Google
Google is shutting down Google+ for consumers following a security breach. This is not good news. With security breach announcements reported more often, even from Facebook, what becomes the top social media platform with a combination of networking and news?
How to insert a link in WordPress:
- Go to the web page you want to link to.
- Copy the URL. It should start with “http://”
- Go back to your blog post to paste the link.
- Highlight the text or image.
- Look for and Click the Make Link Button in WordPress. It looks like this
- Paste the URL from step one into the link field.
- It looks like this:
- Set Target: Place a check mark on Open link in a new window/tab
- Link Text: Is what the site visitor will see on the page for the link
- Then click Add Link.
Your link should turn blue like other links around the web.
That’s it! Let us know if it works for you.